Individual Service Coordinator-(QIDP)-ISSA
Responsible counties: Northern Illinois
Service, Inc. is seeking a dynamic, organized and creative person to join our team of Service Coordinators/QIDP. Support self-advocacy and choice of services centered around quality of life, personal well-being and empowering individuals with I/DD through the person-centered planning process. Work with local partner agencies and families while expanding your knowledge as Illinois reshapes I/DD system.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage a caseload base of approximately 60 Individuals. Provide direct services to individuals enrolled in HCB Waiver program, ISSA division. Complete minimum of 2 face to face visits for monitoring and discovery per DSH guidelines. Complete personal plan with individualized outcomes at least annually or more often if needed
- Maintain contact the guardian/family members to assess choices and satisfaction levels and monitor for changes in health or safety needs. Provider resources and explore alternatives services or supports as needed or requested.
- Determine whether services and supports are provided that can effectively meet individual/guardian needs, preferences and satisfaction as identified by DHS guidelines.
- Collaborate with service providers to resolve conflicts and work directly with DHS and other related agencies to explore alternatives services and offer choices as requested.
- Per the DHS ISSA guidelines ensure that accurate records and visiting reports are completed and distributed, while maintaining all required documentation in accordance with specified time frames and in conformance with the Confidentiality Act.
- Complete required 1213.1 Medicaid Waiver Re-determination, 1238 Choice form and all releases and consents in accordance with the ISSA guidelines.
- Input a daily account of ISSA hours worked into Billing Data Base by deadline designated by Supervisor.
- Review data and reports regarding the individual to ensure completion and accuracy. Assess and document health, safety and satisfaction level of the individual and family/guardian. Including responding to any CIRAS, APS or OIG reports in accordance with ISSA guidelines
- Complete all necessary evaluations and assessments for individual services.
- Complete Pre- Admission Screening (DDPAS) paperwork as needed.
- Complete bi-weekly time sheets & monthly expense reports for review and approval.
- Perform other related duties assigned by the supervisor or CEO
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or a related field (Required)
- Minimum one-year experience working with persons with developmental/intellectual disabilities (Required)
- QIDP eligibility required (QIDP Credentialed Preferred)
- Computer skills (Required)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills ((Preferred)
- Detail oriented with the ability to work independently
- Ability to analyze a situation utilizing critical thinking skills to promote communication and problem solving.
- Ability to work well with a diverse range of backgrounds and cultural needs.
- Valid Illinois Driver’s License, Insurance, and own transportation (Required)
- Bilingual encouraged to apply
- Ability to meet Essential Job Functions or Tasks
What We Offer You:
- 401K Plan that offers great investment options and generous company match
- Paid Time Off and Benefits for full time staff
- A rewarding, team-oriented work place with a dynamic management team
- Flexible work schedule with a focus on work/life balance
- Job Training, Career Development and advancement opportunities
SALARY: Range $36000.00-$41000.00