S.F. Express Corporation （顺丰速运）established its operations in the early 1990’s and pioneered door to door express deliveries across the China-HK border. Today, SF’s coverage in Greater China is second to none within the express industry. This geographic landscape will be further enhanced by our commitment to continue investing and expanding in more lucrative international markets.
S.F. Express Corporation is currently looking for a HR Intern to join our expanding organization as we open new locations on the west coast of North America. We seek an intern who can participate in various stages of human resources operations, organization, development and enhancement. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, be able to handle several assignments concurrently, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of Human Resources, and in-depth understanding Logistics.
- Participate in the recruiting and hiring process, including: posting job openings, reviewing resumes, screening candidates and scheduling interviews.
- Help with new employee onboarding, background check, documentation
- Maintain accuracy of, and update employee personnel files in accordance with company policies and government regulations
- Assist in HR metrics and reports
- Participate in employee training sessions
- Currently enrolled as undergraduate or graduate school, major in Human Resources, Psychology, or other related field
- Ability to accomplish tasks and processes accurately and completely
- Ability to multi-task and produce results under tight deadlines
- Capable of working independently without constant supervision
- Demonstrated skill and experience using Microsoft Office; Excel, Word and PowerPoint