At OneAmerica, we deliver on promises when customers need us most. We believe the best way to serve our customers is to know that every individual, employee, family and business we work with has unique personal and financial goals. We keep our promises, so we can help them achieve their goals and realize their definition of financial success.
The Human Resources Administrator will serve as the first impression for the company by representing the Human Resources front desk/reception area. This position will welcome candidates, new hires, contractors, visitors and customers to the OneAmerica Tower and answer general questions and inquiries. In addition, this position will work closely with the associate experience leader to assist with various HR-related projects, including onboarding, recognition and recruiting support.
- Create strong first impression for OneAmerica to all associates, candidates and visitors – including providing a welcoming interview experience.
- Own the enterprise ID badging system (manage request form, assist with badge replacements).
- Handle new associate onboarding paperwork process, including initiating and monitoring pre-employment verifications, assembling and updating new hire files, processing all new hire and associate change documents.
- Order office supplies for HR team and associate experience efforts (including orientation materials).
- Day-to-day administration of associate experience initiatives including: delivery of service anniversary awards, monthly recognition reporting and coordination of event invitations.
- Answer phone calls and emails from prospective candidates, associates, customers and vendors.
- Promote a positive working environment and be available to associates and leaders as needed to enhance the associate experience strategy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma and minimum of 5 years’ administrative
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills.
- Customer-focused attitude with the ability to work with diverse people, cultures and teams.
- Ability to multi-task, appropriately prioritize and work in a fast-paced and frequently changing environment.
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office products and Internet applications.
To learn more about our products, services, and the companies of OneAmerica, visit oneamerica.com/companies.
Disclaimer: OneAmerica is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.