Housekeepers are responsible for maintaining cleanliness of resident’s apartments and common areas as assigned by the Director of Housekeeping. This position reports to the Director of Housekeeping.Essential Functions:
- Performs general cleaning assignments in apartments, hallways and common areas.
- Prepares apartments for move-in as assigned.
- Participates in annual cleaning schedules.
- Utilizes cleaning chemicals properly and safely in accordance with department guidelines.
- Informs supervisor of any pertinent resident issues or concerns.
- Keeps housekeeping carts and vacuums clean and in good working order.
- Participates in energy awareness program.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.