Providence is calling a Holter Monitor Scanner Certified(0.0 FTE, Days) to Providence Heart Clinic located at The Oregon Clinic Bldg in Portland, OR.
In this position, you will:
- Work closely with the team of clinic staff including physicians and advanced level providers to ensure the delivery of cardiac ambulatory diagnostic testing.
- Work primary duties include comprehensive and accurate wave analysis, including the satellite locations.
- Provide summary of all findings to include diary symptom associations.
- Enter report values onto the resulting template, processing reports using the Clinic-Based Heart Monitor Workflow.
- Submit charges for billing purposes. Notifying MD with urgent rhythms. Importing monitor studies electronically into EMR, creating related documentations.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Completion of basic electrocardiogram (EKG/ECG) interpretation class -OR- equivalent educ/experience
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Some college
- Completion of Medical Assistant program -OR- equivalent educ/experience
- Experience with electronic medical records and/or computerized billing systems.
About Providence in Oregon
As the largest healthcare system and largest private employer in Oregon, Providence offers exceptional work environments and unparalleled career opportunities.
The Providence Experience begins each time our patients or their families have an encounter with a Providence team member and continues throughout their visit or stay. Whether you provide direct or indirect patient care, we want our patients to feel that they are in a welcoming place where they can be comfortable and free from anxiety. Our employees create the Providence Experience through simple, caring behaviors such as acknowledgingandwelcomingeach visitor, introducingourselves and Providence, addressingpeople by name, providingthe duration of estimated wait times and updatingfrequently if timelines change, explainingsituations in a way that puts patients at ease, carefully listeningto their concerns, and always thankingpeople for trusting Providence for their healthcare needs. At Providence, our quality vision is simple,
"Providence will provide the best care and service to every person, every time."
Providence is consistently ranked among the top 100 companies to work for in Oregon. It is also home to two of our award-winning Magnet medical centers. Providence hospitals and clinics are located in numerous areas, ranging from the Columbia Gorge to the wine country to sunny southern Oregon to charming coastal communities to the urban setting of Portland. If you want a vibrant lifestyle while working with a team highly committed to the art of healing, choose from our many options in Oregon.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: EKG and Monitor Techs
Req ID: 242026
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.26 to $23.37 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)