The Agua Caliente Clippers are seeking hard-working and dependable people to join their Game Night Operations Staff. This role offers an inside look at the game day operations of a professional basketball team.
This position will assist all members of the ticketing, marketing and corporate departments during game days and at community events throughout the season. Game Night Staffers will have heavy interaction with the AC Clippers’ current fan base.
The Agua Caliente Clippers ofOntario are an American professional basketball team of the NBA G League that began play for the 2017–18 season. The franchise is owned by and affiliated with the LA Clippers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). The team is based in Ontario, California and play their home games at Citizen Bank Arena.
This is a part-time, seasonal position. We play a 24-game home schedule during the 2019-20 season, starting in November 2019 and lasting until March 2020. Playoffs can extend the season until the middle of April.Duties & Responsibilities
- Work AC Clippers of Ontario home games (Weekdays & Weekends)
- Assist in planning and preparing in game operation activities.
- Support sales and marketing staff in all pregame or post game events as assigned.
- Assist with in-game production and promotional, and fan experience activities
- Interacts with AC Clippers staff and corporate partners, Citizens Business Bank Arena staff, and guests of the arena.
- Placing and coordinating partner and team signage.
- Partnership activation including concourse tabling and marketing.
- Assisting staff with promotional giveaways.
- Assisting the sales staff with in arena fan experiences.
- Other duties as assigned…
- Knowledge of the NBA is required.
- Exhibit good judgement and decision-making skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to carry up to 50 pounds in weight
- Demonstrated dedication with the ability to oversee projects from origin through execution.
- Willingness to learn and should be able to flourish in a high growth, dynamic environment.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on approach towards business.
The LA Clippers are an equal opportunity employer. It is the our desire and intent that all employees enjoy a professional business working environment that is free from discrimination and harassment.