The employee will assist the USU Eastern Gallery director in administering and providing services in the campus gallery.
The employee will assist the gallery director in administering and providing services in the campus gallery. This involves:
- Installing new exhibits
- Staffing the reception desk
- Monitoring the gallery
- Keeping the gallery clean and garbage receptacles emptied
- Maintaining records of permanent art collection (some data entry)
- Other duties as assigned
Gallery East operates in conjunction with the Art area of study at USU Eastern (Price Campus) and provides an opportunity for students and faculty to have a professional environment in which to exhibit, as well as providing a space for the community of Southeast Utah to view a variety of art exhibitions and other related activities.
- Must demonstrate a responsible work ethic by showing punctuality and self-motivation.
- Should possess or demonstrate the following qualifications:
- A professional appearance/disposition while working at the reception desk
- A cheerful, friendly attitude toward visitors to the gallery
- Ability to use database software
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing
Along with the online application, please attach:
1. Resume to be uploaded in the candidate profile
2. Cover Letter
Please do not upload your cover letter. You will be instructed to type or paste it during your application.
**Document size may not exceed 10 MB.**