We're growing, and are looking for a highly motivated and positive individual with great organizational and communication skills to join our team at the Front Desk.
You’re looking at this posting because:
- You’ve been evaluating your current job and career path.
- You may not be satisfied with your current opportunities for growth, and feel as though you can bring more to the table.
- You’re concerned about the effect this has on your professional growth.
- You’re wondering what opportunities for development would do for your career.
About The Company:
San Mateo Podiatry Group is the most established foot and ankle specialty practice in Northern California, founded in 1917. We deliver state of the art solutions for foot and ankle problems to help our clients become their best selves.
Who Should Apply:
People who are positive, fun, articulate, and results oriented.
Who Should Not Apply:
If you're looking for a job where you will not be challenged, held accountable, somewhere you can do the bare minimum and hide from your best self, this IS NOT the right opportunity for you.
- This position is 80% client facing, 20% phone facing.
- This is a full time phone position: Monday to Friday 8:30 am-5:30 pm
- Compensation is hourly starting at $24 - $27 per hour, depending on experience.
- Estimated annual compensation would be $49,000 - $56,000 .
- This is a career track position, advancing to other opportunities within the organization.
- Greeting patients, answering telephones, scheduling, and confirming appointments
- Entering patient information into the office system
- Insurance verification, assist new patients in filling out the registration form
- Collect and post payments including credit card transactions
- Electronically submit/prepare insurance claims
- Track and report assigned metrics
- Perform other duties as assigned, including participation in ongoing team education and development, and all duties and responsibilities in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Must be a people person with a great attitude and attention to detail
- Strong telephone, communication and time management skills
- Education: Associates Degree, or higher
- Experience: One (1) year of progressively responsible and directly related work experience
- 2-5 years of year customer service experience either in person or on the phone
- English / Spanish bilingual is a plus to better serve the community
- Knowledge of MacOS, G-Suite, and Cisco Phone Console
- Understanding of health insurance claims and procedures is desired
Why Should You Apply?
Easy Commute: The company is headquartered in Burlingame, CA, just off Highway 101, next to Millbrae BART, and down the hill from Highway 280.
San Mateo Podiatry Group offers employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We are proud to provide our team with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment.
A great company culture, state of the art workplace, competitive compensation, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future.
The next move is up to you!
Please submit a complete application along with aspecific cover letter - tell us why this opportunity and our organization are the next steps in your longer term career goals.
For your convenience, you can apply on our career website at: http://careers.sanmateopodiatrygroup.com/
Thank you for your interest and best wishes to you in your career search!