Williams Distributing, is a Michigan based distributor of hearth products (fireplaces, stoves, inserts and related finishing products). We are an industry leader in the distribution and installation of hearth products. Partnering with Hearth & Home Technologies, the world’s largest hearth company, we are committed to leading the way with innovative products and services that enhance the home. We have the Strongest Brands: Heatilator, Heat & Glo, Quadra-Fire and Harman are the leading brands in the industry.
We are currently seeking a Fireplace Installer for our new construction business. As a Fireplace Installer, you will:
- Install fireplaces according to Williams installation standards.
- Maintain working knowledge of all fireplaces, stove, and related home products along with any manufacturer’s changes
- Maintain effective communication with sales staff (outside and inside) and field operations to ensure that installation is completed and meets quality standards.
- Follow all company Safety standards and procedures.
- Become part of an organization with a rich history and organizational stability.
Think you’re ready for the challenge?
No experience installing fireplaces required, new members will work with an experienced installer and learn on the job. Candidates must have experience working with hand and power tools, be mechanically inclined, and possess excellent customer service skills.
Candidates must be able to lift 50 lbs. and are required to have a High School Diploma or equivalent. You must be 19 years of age, have a valid driver's license and meet our driving standards.
What’s in it for you?
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive compensation and benefits program, including hourly rate of pay, company vehicle, medical & dental benefits, 401k and profit sharing! This position offers an opportunity for new experiences, development and future career opportunities within Williams Distributing.
About Working for Williams Distributing
Be a part of growing organization, with 18 locations throughout Michigan, Ohio and Indiana. We have 3 divisions; Hearth and Garage Door, HVAC and Kitchen and Bath Products. We service a multitude of markets, including new construction, residential, and commercial, offering year-round work.
As we continue expanding our operations, we’re looking for leaders who are confident in what they do, but open to learning from others. Hardworking professionals who take pride in their company as much as their work. Are you ready to drive meaningful change to our business, to learn through challenging work experiences and to act like an owner?
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Valid Drivers License (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)