*Applications submitted through Indeed will not be accepted.***
Children’sCoalition for Northeast Louisiana is currently seeking applicants for thefollowing positions:
Position open date: September 11, 2019
Family Service Advocate: 1 position (Full time- 40 hours perweek)
Education& Experience – Minimum requirement is a AA or higherin Social Work or Human Services or related human services field.
Musthave reliable transportation and if/when using own vehicle must have minimumautomobile coverage required by state of employment.
This position supports and assistsfamilies as they identify and meet their own goals through a family-centeredcase management model for developing and carrying out the program FamilyPartnership Agreements including responsibility for child files,enrollment/applications, etc. Thisposition also assists with the completion of the child health requirements andother required screenings and assessments. This position supports the larger system of social services coordinatedby Early Head Start, thereby supporting the goals of the program.
1. Excellentleadership skills
2. Self-directedand multi-task oriented
3. Abilityto work as a member of a team and to support the work of the organization.
4. Excellentoral and written communication skills
5. Abilityto organize and coordinate projects
6. Proficiencyin Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
7. Abilityto maintain strict confidentiality at all times, including the ability to recognize situations in whichconfidentiality is required.
RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IN LIEU OFAPPLICATIONS.
Only applicantsselected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicationsare available Monday-Friday, 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. at 117 Hall Street Monroe,LA. Successful applicant must possess a clearbackground check – acceptable under Louisianacodes to work with children, clear TB skin test and physical exam. Full-year position with good benefits. Children’s Coalition for Northeast Louisianais an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing date of presented position: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 or until filled.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Required)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly