Eagle Eye Security Solutions is a team of dedicated Executive
Protection professionals – lauded by military.com as a top employer
in this industry. As an Eagle Eye Executive Protection Agent, you
will work to protect the client and their properties using an
unobtrusive approach to Executive Protection to preserve the
privacy of our client. The contract based Executive Protection
Agent is vital to the security of our clients in the El Paso, Texas
and northern Mexico area. Their ability to adjust to changing
requirements is critical to meeting our clients needs and allowing
them to feel safe and secure.
The pay for these contracts is between $35-$45/hr based on experience.
The following are some of the functions and responsibilities:
- Ensure the overall safety and security of designated principals at their home, place of work or during commutes.
- Scouting sites the principal will visit to ensure there is minimal risk/threat.
- Mapping travel routes to ensure the principal arrives safely and on time for all meetings/appointments.
- Proper maintenance of all equipment needed for the protective operations program (i.e. vehicles, medical supplies, communications devices, etc.)
- Patrolling area on foot or in a vehicle to look for and mitigate threats
Skills and Experience:
- Prior EP/RST or PSD experience, military/law enforcement background or other relevant security experience.
- Must be Bi-Lingual
- Must have a valid passport
- Training in defensive tactics, counter surveillance/surveillance detection, and covert protection experience
- Must possess the ability to multitask in a very fast-paced environment.
- Must be a proactive problem solver with the capability to work independently
- Must possess a good understanding of the latest technology in security camera systems, use of smartphones, communications, and collaboration apps
- Must understand how to prepare and update security reports and logs
- Must have proper DPS certification
- Must be clean cut and physically fit
- Must be a team player
- Excellent communicator with the ability to professionally and successfully converse with clients, superiors, peers, and vendors.
- Superior customer service and de-escalation skills
- Drug free, must pass a drug screening and submit to periodic screenings throughout employment.
- College graduate
- Global Entry
- Concealed Carry permit
- AHA or Red Cross First Aid, CPR, and AED certification
- Prior attendance at a recognized EP school
- Training in defensive driving
How to get started:
If you have the baseline skills for this detail submit your resume to our recruiter. We will review it
looking for the skills listed above.
Note: If you are missing one of the requirements listed above but are still interested, we offer a grace period for those with the requisite experience to acquire these certifications during the application process.
Take your career to new heights and join us.
Eagle Eye International Protective Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers
qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status,
pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other
protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $35.00 to $45.00 /hour
- Executive Protection: 1 year (Required)
- DPS (Required)
- Passport (Required)
- Multiple locations
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused