Proozy is located in Eagan, MN where the seasons are as distinct as the landscape. We don't let the change of seasons interrupt our passion for fitness, the outdoors, and exploration. Our strong midwestern roots and ability to adapt are essential to keeping us at the top of our game in bringing our customers the finest products at the lowest prices--so they can push the boundaries unfamiliar to them! We are looking for someone to join our dynamic team who shares our core values of: Excellence, Passion, and Integrity while embracing the active lifestyle. Join our growing team!
Classification: Full-Time Exempt
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Schedule: Monday through Friday from 7:30am-5:30pm
The Executive Assistant will manage a full range of daily tasks and projects and provide high-level support for the CEO. The candidate must be confident and able to apply effective time management while coordinating the business and personal calendars. Additionally, they must be a critical thinker and consistently have the foresight to anticipate change. The ideal candidate will have the ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, efficient and positive. This person not only must be organized, detailed, and highly productive, but also assertive and persistent when trying to finalize tasks. If you are someone who thrives in a fast paced environment, we want to meet you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide administrative support for the Chief Executive Office (CEO)
· Manage and maintain executive schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
· Coordinate meetings and events
· Collect and analyze data to be presented in reports, presentations and other documents
· Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
· Manage filing system
· Monitor, screen and respond to incoming calls and communications
· Develop strong relationships with company employees as well as external vendors, clients and partners
· Promote and maintain a positive company culture and an upbeat atmosphere
· Other duties as assigned
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
· Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
· At least 3 years of related experience
· Strong aptitude with MS Office products
· Self-starter and work well within a team environment
· Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with managers and colleagues.
· Demonstrate attention to detail, quality and cleanliness in work.
· Demonstrate excellent organizational skills, establish priorities, ability to multitask, and meet deadlines.
· Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
· Basic computer operational skills; able to input and retrieve computerized information.
· Able to legibly document work.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Demonstrate functional and technical knowledge, ability to learn new skills quickly, and achieve a high level of accomplishment.
· Ability to solve problems by adapting knowledge and experience.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels in a collaborative team environment.
· Exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others and work to maintain constructive working relationships.
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job Type: Full-time
- Executive Assistant: 3 years (Required)
- United States (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule