THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN Winter Haven, FL
Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago, serving a wide variety of municipal and private sector clients along the eastern seaboard and beyond. At our core we embrace a culture of innovation and integration of smart solutions into our Projects to improve value, efficiencies, and the quality of life for our clients. From land development to energy management, we pride ourselves in applying smart solutions to develop resilient and sustainable solutions to advance the goals of our clients. We are looking to expand our team with quality growth-minded professionals who can help advance this goal for diverse and iconic projects in Florida and around the globe.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short/long term disability
- Possibility of Continuing Education reimbursement
- Vacation / PTO
- Paid Holidays
Pennoni is currently looking for a mid-level Utilities Engineer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Water and wastewater utility design, permitting, and construction services
- Experience with client coordination and marketing support
- Managing technical aspects of design and construction services related to water and wastewater collection, treatment, transmission, and disposal
- Assisting in proposal and RFQ response preparation
- Quality assurance and quality control of projects
- Fostering existing and developing new client relationships
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Environmental, or Chemical Engineering
- PE license required
- 5 years related experience
- Word, Excel, and WaterCAD preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently within a group setting
Why Work With Us?
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed Hire and Pennoni are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Civil, Environmental, Chemical or related Engineering: 5 years (Required)
- Word, Excel, and WaterCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- PE License (Valid in Florida) (Required)