We are a young contemporary wholesale clothing brand located in Boyle Heights, Los Angeles with an opening for an Ecommerce Assistant. This is an entry level position. Perfect for a recent college grad or someone looking to dip their toes in the fashion industry.
- Assist Ecommerce Manager with weekly product listings on 3 websites
- Assist with weekly photoshoots (unpack clothes, hang & steam, and repack clothes)
- Assist with organizing, coordinating, and planning 2 seasonal lookbook photoshoots a year
- Assist with contacting, organizing, and budgeting monthly influencer collaborations
- Reply to customer inquiries and emails
- We are a tight-knit company where employees are expected to wear many hats. You may need to assist other departments (production, sales, tradeshow, etc) during peak seasons.
- Must be extremely DETAILED and FAST PACED. The weekly photoshoot to product listings is a fast paced process and candidate must be able to be on top of schedule to make sure styles are uploaded in a timely manner. Every detail is important and small mistakes are HUGE.
- Bilingual (Korean & English) is a plus, but not mandatory
- Knowledge of wholesale industry is a plus, but not mandatory
- Experience with N41, FashionGo, LAShowroom, Magento is a HUGE plus, but not mandatory
- Free lunch daily
- Dog friendly office
- Pay is BOE
To apply, please email a copy of your resume and desired hourly pay directly on Indeed. DO NOT CALL OR EMAIL US DIRECTLY.
Job Type: Full-time
- fashion related: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday