LOCATION 570 East Mill Street San Bernardino CA US 92408
Join the Burlington team as a Distribution Center Maintenance Manager! If you are a process-oriented and hands-on technical professional who thrives in a fast-paced distribution center environment, has industry knowledge troubleshooting mechanical systems, hydraulics, and electrical systems, and leadership experience - we want to connect with you!
Burlington offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package including a generous paid time off plan, a company matched 401(k) and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of professional development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. We work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
- Maintain and repair state of the art supply chain equipment including conveyor equipment and corresponding PLC/Enterprise systems, scales, motorized material handling and scanning equipment.
- Direct documentation, implementation, and execution of maintenance workflow process (i.e. planning, scheduling, preventative maintenance, predictive maintenance and work execution) to continuously improve maintenance best practices.
- Obtain and review contractor bids for repairs; select and hire appropriate contractor while ensuring adherence to quality, scheduling, and budgetary standards.
- Hire, train, and develop a high performing team, as well as create an engaging team culture based on Burlington’s core values.
- Manage preventive maintenance programs and ensure adherence to schedule to minimize downtime.
- Assure documentation of reports, work orders, and time sheets reflect company standards.
- Manage and oversee waste disposal programs; ensure adherence to appropriate waste disposal regulations to minimize waste generation and use of natural resources.
- Reviews, recommends and implements additions, modifications and improvements to facility systems.
- Interacts with facility management to ensure maintenance needs are met. Touring facilities to ensure the condition of the facilities are maintained.
- Responsible for maintenance repair budgets accounts for the building.
- 5 years of maintenance and supervisory experience.Electrical and Mechanical knowledge of troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of preventive maintenance practices and procedures including best safety practices.
- Knowledge of and skilled in blue print reading.
- Analytical ability necessary to gather and interpret data and develop, recommend and implement solutions.
- Strong management, leadership, communication, organization and administrative skills.
- Strong knowledge of and skill in personal computers and engineering related programs.
Posting Number 2019-118555
Location US-CA-San Bernardino
Address 570 East Mill Street
Zip Code 92408
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Career Site Category Distribution Center
Position Category Distribution Center Management