We are seeking a driver that will take on a dual role as a kitchen prep and food delivery driver.
You will assist in preparing the daily meals and snacks. Prepare meals according state and local standards. The potential candidate will work in a clean, grease free environment where good nutritious food matters. If you love to prepare foods and enjoy working in clean kitchen, then you might be what we are looking for. Interviews and start dates are available immediately. Free shift meals and snacks to hired candidate.
- One (6) months related experience and/or training; or the equivalent of education and experience and/or High school dilpoma some college preferred.
- Must be able to effectively communicate (orally and written) in a respectful, professional manner on a regular basis with staff, management, co-workers and constituents within the company as well as with outside vendors. Must be able to work as part of a team. Follows instructions and responds to management’s direction. Takes constructive criticism and uses it as a learning tool. English proficiency is required; Spanish proficiency is a plus.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs regularly required to stand, lift, push, pull, bend, squat and reach and be very active.
ATTENDANCE AND PUNCTUALITY:
- Is reliable and consistently at work and on time; willing to travel on field trips, and any other as needed.
- An energetic, positive, ethical and moral with strong people management skills.
- Understands the agencies mission and objectives and is results driven.
- Excels in a fast paced, remains organized and focused; able to delivery meals and snacks on time.
- Some vehicle maintenance is a plus.
- Must maintain agency vehicles ( Clean, vehicle reports, report any maintenance needed)
- General understanding of company’s policies and procedures understand how to conduct business.
- Is accountable for the responsibilities of the position; accepts constructive criticism in a positive manner.
- Food Handlers or management certificate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.50 /hour
- driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- commercial driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- CDL Class C (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly