Full-time Deli/Seafood Cooks or Sanitation Associates
Part-time Deli/Seafood & Meat Associates
All opportunities are available at Multiple Locations
Be at the heart of the action and attraction at Dierbergs.
Have you always been drawn to the Deli/Seafood or Meat department at Dierbergs? (You’re not alone.) Is your love of amazing food matched by your desire to please customers? Can you take a team and make it better? If so, you might be the perfect fit for a Manager, Full-time or Part-time Associate position!
Our Deli/Seafood and Meat departments are one of the main attractions at Dierbergs. This is an opportunity to step into a role focused on providing quality products and ensuring each customer receives stellar service. Responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the presentation and quality of all food products with a commitment to consistency
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary department and adhering to proper food-handling procedures
- Providing friendly, amazing service to every customer
- If you’re in management you’ll assist in running a smooth and efficient operation and help to train, develop, motivate Associates and build a strong, cohesive team
- We’re renowned for the astounding variety and top quality of our offerings. You’ll help prepare and sell our signature foods and much more.
- Because our operations are complex, we offer extensive training to get you up to speed quickly and keep you learning. There’s always something new and exciting happening here.
- All opportunities offer great growth and potential for advancement
- Unlike some food-related jobs that require overnight or late-night hours, here you will enjoy a work week that enhances work/life balance.
- Equal passion for food and for customer service
- For management: 2 years of food-service experience (deli, restaurant or quick serve), preferably in a supervisory role
- A multi-tasker who enjoys an extremely fast pace and is willing to learn and excel at a wide variety of tasks
- Physical stamina to be on your feet all day, as well as reach, bend and lift up to 30 pounds
- A Hepatitis A vaccination (MO locations only)
- The flexibility to work a varied schedule, including nights and weekends
- Weekly paychecks – yes, we are going to pay you every single week!
- Automatic, scheduled pay increases to reward your awesome performance
- Medical and dental…401(k) and pension plans…vacation, personal and sick days – even for part-time associates
- Training and growth potential to help you reach your career goals with us
- Work/life balance and flexible scheduling so you can have a life, too
- Discounts on cooking school classes and at the Starbucks kiosks inside some of our locations
- Wellness initiatives, Associate appreciation and volunteer opportunities to keep you engaged and involved
This description is representative only and is not exhaustive of the tasks that an Associate in the position may be required to perform.