This position will work closely with senior BIleadership to develop mission critical visualizations into key performanceindicators and develop the real-time transparency to recognize businessinsights and make more effective strategic decisions to move the businessforward.
- Implement and validatepredictive models; create and maintain statistical models with a focus on bigdata.
- Utilizes Data Science programminglanguages such as Python, R, SQL, etc. to mine and analyze data from enterprisedata sources
- Writes own code, findserrors, corrects and validates output and results
- Mine and collect data todetect patterns, opportunities, and insights
- Statistics/Economics/Mathematics/Engineering/ComputerScience or other Quantitative background
- Some familiarity workingwith databases/SQL, R and/or Python, Excel
- Data visualization toolslike PowerBI, Tableau, Oracle Visualization
- Good documentation andcommunication skills
- Team player, attentionto detail, motivation to learn new technologies and develop businessunderstanding
- This is a 10-20 hoursper week position with flexible hours, Monday through Friday, between 8:00amand 5:00pm.
MINIMUM / PREFERREDEXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
College student pursuingdegree in Information Technology, specializing in Analytics, Data Management orProgramming cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
Job Type: Internship
- PowerBI, Tableau, Oracle Visualization: 2 years (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Plantation, FL (Preferred)
- One location
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday