The Data Analyst Intern will be responsible forintegrating various data sources (SQL, CSV, Excel) into our data warehouse andbusiness intelligence platform. This position will work closely with seniorsales leadership to develop mission critical visualizations into keyperformance indicators and develop the real-time transparency to recognizebusiness insights and make more effective strategic decisions to move thebusiness forward.
- Collect, analyze andreport on key performance indicators (KPIs) for clients
- Troubleshoot issues anddetermine the best solution.
- Develop requirements oruser stories based on business needs, utilizing standard documentationguidelines.
- Develop communicationsand training material for internal and external customers.
- Help to updateSharePoint site to keep it current.
- Proficient in MicrosoftWord, Excel, and Power Point
- Statistical Analysiswork preferred
- Knowledge of reportingand analytical tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, SQL, Access, etc.) preferred
- This is a 10-20 hoursper week position with flexible hours, Monday through Friday, between 8:00amand 5:00pm.
Job Type: Internship
- Tableau, PowerBI or SQL: 2 years (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Plantation, FL (Preferred)
- One location
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday