Implements and administers all policies and procedures related to sales, to include the direct and indirect supervision of Customer Service personnel. Seeks out new opportunities to enhance customer satisfaction and provide sales support.
- Nurtures a full partnership relationship between SAS and its customers.
- Ensures that duties, responsibilities, authority, and accountability of all subordinates are defined and understood.
- Implements on‑going training programs intended to orient new employees thoroughly to their jobs and raise the skill levels of employees in their respective positions.
- Implements departmental policies and procedures.
- Coordinates Customer Service with the other departments to work toward a common goal.
- Operates within departmental budget minimizing overtime where possible.
- Develops new means of providing excellent customer service.
- Must have the inherent ability to problem solve.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have ability to utilize Microsoft Office programs.
- Must have a participative management style and be an advocate of team concept.
- Must have well developed interpersonal skills and have the ability to promote harmonious relationships with staff, peers, and other company supervisors.
- Coordinates customer service support levels
- Staff scheduling
- Internal peers include all other supervisors within the company. External peers include other supervisory personnel.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Hours listed are general hours and may be altered as needed. Additional hours may be required to fulfill job duties and position expectations.
Required Education and Experience
- Must have the verbal, quantitative, and interpersonal skills normally acquired through the completion of some related post-secondary education.
- Must have a minimum of three years direct supervisory and management experience with emphasis on customer service.
- Must have extensive experience in direct supervision of departmental personnel.
Equal Employment Policy
S. Abraham & Sons, Inc. hiring and employment practices are based on job qualifications, performance, and/or conduct without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, height, weight, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 4 years (Required)
- Progressive Supervisory: 4 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift