Security Finance has been a leader in the financial services
industry since 1955, and proudly provides installment loans and
income tax preparation to the communities where we operate. At
Security Finance, it’s about being good stewards of our community,
helping neighbors in times of need and treating customers with the
respect they deserve.
- Provide outstanding customer service both on the phone and in-person.
- Market for new and continued customer business.
- Prepare and process loans and income tax returns.
- Handle customer data with confidentiality.
- Maintain cash drawer with accuracy and security.
- Effectively communicate with customers, primarily on the phone, about their accounts.
- Assist in maintaining compliance with federal and state laws as well as company policies and procedures.
- An EXCELLENT benefits bundle that includes company-paid medical insurance (free to the employee), dental, life insurance, short-and long-term disability, profit sharing, 401k with company matching, and paid sick, holiday, and vacation time.
- Monthly Bonus Potential – You have the ability to earn a monthly bonus when your team meets your branch goals!
- Community Service - As a company, we are pro-active members of the community. We make ongoing contributions to charities, local food banks, educational institutions and more.
- Growth Potential – We believe in fostering our employees’ talents and providing a pathway for their individual career story.
- TOP-of-the-line training that includes hands-on training, online training, and new hire class orientation. We are committed to helping you build a solid foundation and do your job to the best of your abilities.
- Previous customer service experience.
- A valid state driver’s license, with an acceptable driver’s record.
- Access to a reliable automobile for use on a daily basis.