Located in Naperville, IL, AFS is currently looking for an experienced, highly motivated, results-driven, assertive individual to join our team for its position of Customer Service Account Representative.
Responsibilities and Duties
The primary role of the Customer Service Account Representative is to provide excellent customer service to our existing customers.
You will do this by:
Communicating directly with customers on a daily basis, along with their shippers and consignees regarding all customer service-related matters.
Scheduling appointments and inputting shipment details for all related loads.
Tracking the progress of shipments and providing updates for any inquiring customers.
Providing quotes for customers and following up.
Communicating internally with AFS employees to ensure that accounts are being serviced appropriately.
Qualifications and Skills
The candidate is:
- Highly motivated, driven, energetic, detail-oriented, and vibrant.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to follow instruction and perform with confidence.
- Fluent in English
The candidate has:
- Excellent computer, phone, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in customer service. Experience in freight brokerage is a plus!
Vacation and paid time off benefits
Opportunity to join a small, yet established company
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Freight brokerage or logistics: 2 years (Preferred)
- Associate (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented