Requisition Title: Customer Care Representative - Volvo Roadside Assistance (02MVP)
Volvo Roadside Analyst - Customer Support Representative
Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breath and play by them every day. Join our team as a Customer Support Representative and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
We are looking to hire passionate, professional customer service representatives within a call center environment. Our client, Volvo Car USA, is one of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers and they are synonymous with quality, style and luxury. The safety and satisfaction of their customers is of paramount importance.
Pay rate: $16.00 per hour with competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, tuition reimbursement program, and much more.
Location: Rockleigh, NJ
- Coordinate towing and roadside services for owners
- Provide highest level of customer support through omni-channel solution (voice calls, emails, chat, and SMS)
- Answer questions to Volvo Car owners and prospects about product purchase or familiarization
- Authority to handle customers who contact Volvo to facilitate resolution of their issues
- Make all reasonable efforts to ensure customer satisfaction
- Escalate issues to senior team members
- Responsible for proper documentation and coding in Volvo proprietary software
- Advise of any trends or concerns with customer handling (or product/service related issues) to the Customer Care Center Manager, Supervisor, Team Leader and/or appropriate Field Manager for action
- Complete additional tasks/projects as needed
- Prior customer service experience required; prior roadside dispatching preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Proficient with use of technology, systems, and software
- Ability to utilize a PC to communicate with others
- People-oriented and great at building relationships
- Broad knowledge of the automotive business preferred
- Works independently using both logic and intuition to reach appropriate conclusions
- Displays a strong customer focus, awareness, and sensitivity with the ability to gain trust and respect of colleagues and customers
- Makes appropriate decisions and exhibits sound judgment
- Listens to others and respects differences of opinion
- Analyze data, track trends, and retrieve relevant information to complete a task
- High School Required, College Degree a plus
- The center is a 24/7/365 operation, schedule flexibility is a plus
- Shift differential pay of $1.00/hr will be paid to those who work between the hours of 8:00PM-6:00AM ET.
- Position includes a paid training period, and recurrent or new product training is provided as needed
- Center location is at Volvo Headquarters in Rockleigh, NJ
- Training will be M-F, 9am-6pm for a duration of approx. 2-3 weeks.
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.