Marpe Cultivation LLC is an indoor compliant cannabis grow facility in Sacramento CA. We are a company founded on the idea of a promise and a commitment to excellence. Those commitments are carried over to our day to day responsibilities and we strive to instill it into our company. We are looking for self driven and motivated individuals who have similar goals to our company's beliefs.
If any of this resounds to you, please see the below job summary and we look forward to meeting you soon.
Cultivation Crew Member has many facets and is based on a self driven and motivated mentality.
Responsibilities will include entry level work, that is under direct supervision of of the crew leads. Many of the tasks will be centered around the sanitation, and organization of growing equipment and rooms. Being an entry level position, the job has a heavy precedence on education of the cannabis cultivation world, presenting the opportunity to progress into this career field.
We are looking for multiple candidates to fill up to, but not limited to, four cultivator positions as soon as possible.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Cultivation Crew Member is an entry level position, but a bonus if you have 1-3 years experience. This means that almost all work done will be supervised to a certain extent, so comprehensive experience in cultivation is not required, but some experience is preferred.
The ideal candidate will follow directions precisely, and approach the workplace as a learning environment to hone the skills needed to be a professional cannabis cultivator. Also, the ideal candidate will not only strive to learn about this field, but suggest improvements to the cultivation process in respects to responsibilities assigned to the individual.
The following is a short list of responsibilities.
- Sanitation of growing pots
- Resetting rooms after harvest
- Sanitation and maintenance of irrigation equipment
- Organizing and executing large supply pickups
- Recording of important facility information
- Reporting any potential problems directly to supervisors
Qualifications and Skills
The work ethic of our staff is backed by the utmost professional atmosphere which is consistent, with clear communication, and well established goals. This is the foremost important embodiment of our brand, and is key to setting us apart from the competition as we grow.
Candidate must be 21 years of age or older at time of applying for the position. The utmost important qualities of our ideal candidate are being dependable, trustworthy, and highly motivated
- Horticulture or related degrees - Preferred, not required*
- Some experience in the cannabis cultivation field in preferred, especially experience within an commercial indoor cultivation facility.*
- Reliable transportation -- your attendance is necessaryCompensation:
To be determined based upon experience level; starting at $15/hr
Our facility is located in Sacramento CA.
The cultivation systems at Marpe Cultivation are state of the art, and are based on optimal efficiency, and ease of use for its employees. These systems include rolling tables, and automated irrigation systems designed, and installed by the industry's leading agriculture professionals.
To have a better look at our facility please visit us over at instagram.com//marpe_cultivation_. Please reach out with a thorough description of your job experience, information about yourself, and a resume of past work. Thank you for your interest and your time. I look forward to speaking with you.
Job Type: Part-time/ weekend
- Indoor commercial grow: preferred
- State compliance knowledge: preferred
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused