The incumbent works cross-functionally with internal departments on legal related issues.
The Contract Patent File Clerk supports adherence to relevant regulatory and compliance requirements and company policies and procedures as appropriate.
. Job Description:
- Performs routine administrative work pertaining to the filing and distribution of legal documents; maintains organization and structure of files; performs basic document and file organization, indexing, coding, data entry and searches.
- Provides administrative support to the Intellectual Property department and assists with routine clerical projects as needed.
* Minimum level of education and years of relevant work experience.
- High School Diploma and/or a minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in a law firm or corporate environment.
* Special knowledge or skills needed and/or licenses or certificates required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, as required, in a fast-paced, matrixed, team environment consisting of internal and external team members.
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects.
*Special knowledge or skills and/or licenses or certificates preferred.
- Experience working in, or closely with, a law firm or corporate legal department.
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment.
- Intellectual Property Knowledge and/or experience is a plus.
* Travel requirements
- 0 – 5%
*Physical requirements (only note if the job requires physical capacity beyond general office work)
- Office based position.
- Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs.
PTC Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, veteran status or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Click here to return to the careers page