Join the team that helps build a better world. The Caterpillar Global Finance Services Division has an exciting opportunity for a Communications Representative that can be located in Peoria or Deerfield, Illinois. As a communications representative, you’ll work to build and execute creative communication plans and strategies; create compelling visual communications and presentations; support website strategy, design and content management; plan and execute divisional events and more.
Our work environment is challenging, fast-paced and constantly changing. If you want to help us do the work that helps our customers build a better world, apply!
About Caterpillar: We are the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. We also offer cutting edge technologies and business services that help our customers build the roads, buildings and infrastructure around the world
- Help build and execute creative internal and external communication strategies and vehicles for Caterpillar’s Global Finance community.
- Collaborate with leaders and team members to create visually compelling presentations, turning statistics and numbers into visual stories through listening and having strong business acumen.
- Work with business partners, assist in a refresh of divisional website and SharePoint sites. Improve user experience through compelling design and intuitive navigation.
- Leverage and embrace technology to find new and creative ways to reach key audiences. Educate others in the division about use cases for these technologies.
- Provide communications support for varying levels of leadership, including Group President/CFO, Divisional VP, Directors and more.
- 3-5 years of progressively responsible job-related experience
- College or university degree in communications, marketing or a related field or 6 years of progressively responsible job-related experience in lieu of degree
- Advanced in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook,
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
*Ability to tell stories for an audience through video via shooting the video and editing/past broadcast journalism experience
- Previous Caterpillar experience
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers.