The Environment Engineer will participate in building cost
effective solutions; provide
support to current cloud systems; implement scalable solutions; Perform
maintenance tasks and IT operation on systems; and expand and implement new
high performance solutions to meet today’s requirements.
· Mark Logic P1 Beginner
· Database Optimization & Tuning P1 Beginner
· Amazon Web Services P1 Beginner
All candidates should have:
· Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
· Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
· Eligibility to receive Federal Public Trust clearance
· Established residency in the US for at least 3 ofthe last 5 years.
· Candidates must be local to the Washington, D.C. Metro/Northern VA area
· Completed Background Investigation in accordance with Section 8.3 of your Subcontract Agreement prior to start of work.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $24.00 to $35.00 /hour
- AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mark Logic: 1 year (Preferred)
- Database Optimization & Tuning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- One location