You do not need to have IT experience because we will train you. We have job locations all across America so you should be willing to relocate anywhere.
What Does a Supply Chain and Finance Business Analyst Do?
A supply chain business analyst collects and analyzes data to
help improve an organization’s supply chain operations, reporting
to department heads or upper management.
They make sure supply meets the business demand of a company and work to make the process smoother. They perform job duties such as identifying problems in workflow, analyzing costs and benefits, suggesting improvements, and assisting in negotiations to order supplies or services.
Qualifications for this career include critical-thinking skills, and a bachelor’s degree in business, or a STEM related field.
Benefits during employment -
- Competitive salaries
- Performance bonuses
- Relocation assistance when relocating for projects ($700 for out of state, $500 for instate; outside Bay area)
- Medical & Dental Insurance Benefits
- 401K Benefits
- Certification Assistance
- Help desk support while you are on the project
- Referral bonuses
- H1B Filing for OPT students
- Green Card filing
- Assistance with OPT extension
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $69,000.00 to $79,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Temporarily due to COVID-19