Responsible for maintaining bar areas within Francois Franky. Keeps glasses and other bar equipment clean and well-stocked. Helps bartender keep bar clean and organized. Ideal candidates have the desire to learn everything related to craft cocktails, and will be willing to learn and train alongside a bartender in order to advance from this role.
Qualified candidates must be able to satisfactorily complete the following responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists bartenders in daily functions of restocking (liquor, beer, garnishes, juices, etc.).
- Remove plates and silverware when guests are finished (prebus).
- Maintain stock of all glassware and other utensils; wash dirty utensils as needed.
- Maintain stock of wine and spirits.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Performs side work as needed throughout shift.
- Follows all safety and sanitation policies.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
- Prior restaurant experience preferred
- High School degree
- Must be of legal age according to state regulations to serve alcohol.
About Bistro Jolie
CONJURING UP LIFE ON THE CÔTE D’AZUR.
NODS TO PROVENCE, BASQUE COUNTRY, AND CLASSIC FRENCH BISTRO
INTERPRETED THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA PRODUCT AND LOS ANGELES SAVIOR FAIRE.