LA City Cars is a new used car operation apart of the
Northeast Auto Holdings group. The group has 2 new car stores (Kia
and Chevy) and 2 established used car stores.
We are looking for an experienced DMV / Automotive Title Clerk to process registration and plates for our dealership. Knowledgeable with DMV legal forms and policies, tax and title documents. Experienced with Dealercenter, Dealertrack, and DMV Verifi is a huge plus. Above all else, candidates must be accurate and methodical in handling and processing paperwork in an organized fashion.
Job Requirements For Automotive Title Clerk / Biller
- Must have experience with motor vehicle paperwork such as titles, registrations, license plates and/or have previous automotive dealership experience in a title clerk or billing clerk role.
Responsibilities of an Automotive Title Clerk / Biller
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as sales agreements, tax and title documents, and procedure manuals.
- Titling and registering of all sold vehicles
- Weekly Outstanding title reconciliation
- Responding to banks/customers on titling errors/ outstanding paperwork
- Speaking to banks to get payoff information on trades
- Filing paperwork, misc. office tasks or projects as assigned
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook ect.
Automotive Title Clerk / Biller Qualities
- Quality writing and grammar skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to perform job responsibilities and meet deadlines easily
- Detailed follow up
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work independently
- Being proactive in your job responsibilities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Title Clerk: 2 years (Required)
- Automotive field: 2 years (Required)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Monday to Friday