AML RightSource is the leading firm solely focused on Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and financial crimes compliance solutions. AML RightSource provides highly-trained AML/BSA professionals to assist banks and non-bank financial institutions to meet day-to-day compliance tasks. Services include transaction monitoring, alert backlog management, enhanced due diligence reviews, fraud, and financial crimes advisory matters.
Our highly trained workforce of over 900 analysts and subject matter experts includes the industry’s largest team of full time professionals. We typically provide our services directly from our secure facilities in Ohio, Arizona, and New York. AML/BSA staff augmentation services can be provided on site per request.
We are currently seeking candidates for our Associate Analyst position located at our Highland Hills, OH office.
Summary of Position: Responsibilities primarily include transaction monitoring and research of customers deemed to be "high risk" by our various financial institution clients as required by their respective AML/BSA programs.
- Transaction monitoring of assigned accounts to assess potential suspicious activity on the account, such as money laundering.
- Identify data anomalies as they relate to AML initiatives, AML/BSA regulations, and industry best practices for AML/BSA analysis.
- Assist other members of the Compliance Unit, data management efforts, and other company employees to maintain and implement the most effective means of meeting the company's AML and other transaction analysis and reporting requirements.
- Work effectively with multiple complex data sources and technical analytical tools/resources.
- Work and contribute in a team-oriented and collaborative environment to improve the analytical and reporting processes.
- Adhere to and comply with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), as well as adhering to company policies and procedures and client requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong oral and written communications
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, establishing cooperative and collaborative working relationships.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, highly collaborative, able to express ideas readily, manage change fluidly, able to influence and identify opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $43,000.00 /year
- Bachelor's (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave