JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
JPMorgan Securities Overview: At JP Morgan Securities (JPMS), we have been helping high net worth individuals and families build and manage their wealth for more than 50 years. Led by an exclusive group of Financial Advisors throughout the United States, JPMS offers clients a broad suite of transactional, wealth management and investment advisory services. Our Financial Advisors are among the most experienced and creative in the industry. We excel at leveraging the vast resources of one of the world's leading global financial institutions on behalf of our clients.
- Position involves extensive client contact, individual will be involved in all activities that touch prospective or existing clients.
- Receives orders from clients in diverse products; includes mastering product-specific applications, building relationships with trading desks, ensuring completion of necessary trade documentation and timely execution reporting to clients.
- Serve as a liaison between the sales team, branch management, compliance and various other business units throughout the firm.
- Manage account opening process for new and existing clients. Includes collection of account-specific information, recording information via electronic account-opening system, retrieving relevant executed documentation from clients and compliance with regulatory procedures.
- Review client account activity on a daily basis to ensure overall accuracy, proper settlement of transactions and reconciliation of sales credits and fees.
- Perform account maintenance including money transfer requests, address changes, etc.
- Complete ad hoc, client-related projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Series 7 & 66 licenses strongly preferred - successful completion shall be required shortly after employment begins
- Proven ability to work independently and competently handle multiple responsibilities, with a high degree of accuracy, in a high pressure environment.
- Highly proficient user of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete a video interview powered by HireVue