Job Title: Aircraft Records Clerk
Job Code: IMS20200301-38484
Job Location: Greenville, TX
You will demonstrate susscess by:
L3Harris is looking for an Aircraft Records Clerk that will be responsible for SAP data entry from Work Orders and Discrepancy Records, along with quality control checks of all paperwork, sorting, filing, labeling, and archiving. This is a first-shift position, with periodic overtime on weekends.
- Requires a High School diploma and a minimum of two (2) years related experience. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Candidate should be capable of proficiently keying a minimum of 55 words per minute.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs when transporting records between locations.
- A working knowledge of SAP is strongly preferred.
- Must be able to maintain an organized workspace and establish control of all paperwork entering the Control Station.
- Must be detail-oriented and articulate in all forms of communication.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance which requires U.S. citizenship.