Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support our Facility Manager at our Crook County, Oregon Data Center site. Our data centers serve as the foundation upon which our software operates to meet the demands of our customers. The person in this role will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force capable of complex calendaring and heavy travel planning, including international travel. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills and will be resourceful in building relationships across the larger Facebook ecosystem. This position is full-time and located at our Data Center campus in Crook County - Prineville, OR.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives
- Manage hectic and complex calendar
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Organize space planning and assist with large offsite events
- Assist in maintaining SWAG inventory for CCO Team
- Assist in organizational events such as Bootcamp, Happy Hours, Faceversaries and HACKs
- Assist in coordination and help facilitate visits to the site, including booking of Q&A’s, 1:1’s, team dinners, tech meetings
- General office duties as needed
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments
- 2 years of experience providing administrative support to 1 or more executives
- 2 years of experience managing calendars for 1 or more executives
- 1 years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of 1 or more executives
- 1 years of experience managing expense report
- Experience prioritizing multiple tasks and activities
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience exercising judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action
- 1 years customer service experience
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.