Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
- Provide administrative support for the office
- Assist with general office functions and duties
- Provide customer service support to internal and external customers/clients and vendors
- Prepare deliverables including proposals, client correspondence, and schedules
- Process client invoices and serve as billing backup
- Process and manage new client and engagement information
- Prepare TIF Pass-Thru Letters
- Assist in processing all Continuing Disclosure invoices
- Provide Partners with administrative support (scheduling meetings, offsite luncheons, and other duties as needed, etc.
- Coordinate meetings and training events
- Answer phones on a multi-line telephone system, distribute and separate mail, assist in the file room and manage reception area
- Other duties as assigned
- A successful candidate will have a high school diploma or equivalent and at least one year of experience in the customer service, data processing, human resources or insurance-related fields
- Proficiency with MS Office programs, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills are required, as the position will interface with consumers and external clients
- Strong organizational and communications abilities are critical to success in this position, as team members are expected to manage multiple priorities and work with a moderate amount of supervision and interface directly with clients
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with pressure and deadlines
- Ability to work well with individuals at all levels of the organization
- A valid driver’s license is required