Thank you for considering a career at Ensemble Health Partners!
The Accounts Receivable Representative is responsible for contacting the insurance carrier specific to their assigned account queue, and following up on the underpaid claims, to result in payment on the account. The Representative will review account specifics to evaluate how to follow-up with the Insurance payer on the aged or delayed claims, and be responsible for contacting them by phone to move the account forward in the payment process. Following the conversations, the Representative will note all accounts appropriately per the objective quality standard.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associates or Bachelor degree in a related field, preferred.
Experience : 1-2 years prior experience working with Hospital Insurance Claims and working knowledge of the Hospital Revenue Cycle preferred.
- Excellent Verbal skills
- Problem solving skills, the ability to look at account and determine a plan of action for collection
- Critical thinking skills - Ability to comprehend tools provided for securing payment, and apply them to differing accounts to result in payment
- Adaptability to changing procedures and growing environment
- Integrity and Honesty
- An internal drive to succeed and pride in their accomplishments.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Work Shift:All (United States of America)
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Great health, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- And a lot more
Ensemble Health Partners provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact our Human Resources Department at 877-692-7780 or EnsembleHRTeam@ensemblehp.com . This department will make sure you get connected to a Human Resources representative that can assist you.
Compensation & Benefits
EEO is the Law
FMLA Rights - English
La FMLA Español