NEXGRILL INDUSTRIES, INC. is considered an expert in the fabrication of stainless steel, cast aluminum, cast iron, porcelain, and alternate material products. Our core product lines are gas grills and patio heaters at all price points. We currently hold licenses for brands that can be used on outdoor cooking appliances, outdoor cooking accessories, and outdoor heating appliances. We look forward to capturing consumers with competitive pricing and high-quality products.
We are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant who will provide financial, clerical, and administrative services support in the accounting department follow accounting procedures. The individual will be performing all aspects of Accounts Payable functions and inventory control.
- To assist the Accounts Payable Specialist, on all AP related tasks.
- Help to resolve any AP discrepancies.
- Prepare reports and analysis as needed.
- Review and verify invoices and check requests.
- Sort, code, and match invoices, 3-way matching if applicable.
- Prepare selected invoices for weekly check runs.
- Track expenses.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Review and process inventory adjustments.
- Perform quarterly inventory cycle count.
- Prepare and follow-up open orders report to reconcile with other departments monthly basis.
- Prepare other analysis reports or accounting tasks as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred.
- Bilingual Chinese preferred.
- Excel – High proficiency - VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, SUMIF, Pivot Tables, etc. highly preferred.
- EDI and MAS 200 knowledge is a PLUS.
- Knowledge of inventory control is plus but not mandatory.
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States. Nexgrill Industries Inc. does not sponsor H-1B or other related work visas.
Employment agencies interested in working with Nexgrill Industries Inc, please use email@example.com as your point of contact for all things recruitment. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a résumé into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's résumé will become the property of Nexgrill Industries Inc. Nexgrill Industries Inc. will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Nexgrill Industries Inc and have been engaged on a search shall submit résumés to the designated Nexgrill Industries Inc. recruiter.Please note, the designated recruiter will be the primary contact for all recruiting matters.