Intermountain Electronics, Inc. is seeking an AP Clerk at our Price, UT facility. This is an hourly position reporting directly to the Controller. IE is a leading provider of custom engineered and manufactured process and electrical systems to the mining, oil & gas, and power/utility industries in North America. IE’s turnkey products are generally mobile - mounted on skids or in portable e-houses. Our products include portable power/generators, substations, electrical control rooms (MCCs/VFDs/switchgear), water-flood/disposal buildings, compressor skids, metering equipment, mining power skids, data centers and other products used in a variety of energy sectors.
- Review and audit invoices against purchase orders or receipts, research discrepancies and obtain approvals for payment.
- Investigate problems that vendors have with obtaining payment for bills.
- Research and process returns, refunds, freight charges, costs of lost or damaged goods, and similar items.
- Respond to accounts payable inquiries.
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Assist in month end closes and audits as assigned.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- HS Diploma, GED or equivalent
- 1- 2 years’ Accounts Payable experience
- Knowledge of accounting principles and financial accounting standards
- Must be able to work unsupervised
- Strong data entry skills and general math skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build vendor relationships
- Exceptional verbal and written skills with a strong aptitude for accuracy and detail
- Must have computer experience in software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
From: Intermountain Electronics Inc