- Prepare vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports with accuracy.
- Audit invoices against work orders, research discrepancies, and approve payments.
- Expedite vendor payments and investigate vendor payment issues.
- Summarize details in separate ledgers or computer files and transfers data to general ledger.
- Reconcile bank statements, credit card statements, and general ledger accounts and registers.
- Verify funds received and disbursed in management software for accuracy on accounts ledgers.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Devise and implement system for general accounting.
- Assist with delinquent account collections and filings
- Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Assists employees, vendors, clients, or customers by answering questions related to accounts, procedures, and services.
- Produce and expedite annual 1099s for vendors and clients.
- Real Estate Brokerage accounting:
- Process real estate closing transactions
- RETA account management and reconciliation
- Assist with budget preparation and produce financial reports as needed.
- Make recommendations regarding the accounting of reserves, assets, and expenditures.
- Compile reports to show statistics such as expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to operation of business.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday