Accounts Receivable and Billing Specialist
Type: Part Time or Full Time Position
Pay Range: $15.00-$25.00
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) - Full time position only
Required Experience: 3 Years QuickBooks Required
Fundamental knowledge of basic skills/concepts with moderate level of proficiency. Works under close to moderate supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment. Works with management or Senior peers on non-complex projects or as part of a team on more-complex projects, to learn through experience. Is an active team member, shares ideas and suggestions appropriate for level of experience. Typically requires 2-4 years of related Accounts Payable experience.
Review accounting data, processing billing, and data entry of approved vendor invoices and other payment requests of moderate to high complexity, priority, and/or dollar volume relating to and in support of the Company’s operations.
Primary responsibilities include:
- A/R and A/P
- Maintaining, updating and setting up customer accounts
- Entering and tracking inventory
- Managing customer credits, returns, and exchanges
- Managing blanket orders and split shipments
- Entering and tracking purchase orders
- Determining lines of credit for customers
- Processing monthly statements and commission statements
- Contacting delinquent accounts
- Processing returns/repairs, pricing adjustments, and credits
- Proficient Quick'Books experience
- Experience buying and selling products, entering and tracking inventory, creating purchase orders, pack slips, invoicing
- Strong A/R experience
- Experience tracking blanket orders
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, meeting deadlines and being highly skilled in dealing with financial data
- PC proficiency and use of Excel Spreadsheets
- Experience in manufacturing or distribution is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Bookkeeping: 3 years (Required)
- Quickbooks: 3 years (Required)
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable principles, practices and processes.
- Knowledge of business and accounting principles and practices.
- Proficient in the use of basic office equipment and tools as well as applications specific to financials and Accounts Payable systems/processes.
- Proficient knowledge of QuickBooks, desktop and online version
- Skill in data entry.
- Works well in an environment with firm deadlines; results oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and adjust schedules to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in an organized manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public.
PHYSICAL/EMOTIONAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENTS:
- This job is primarily sedentary and may involve repetitive motions; the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers, speak, and hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk, and lift objects (less then 10 lbs. weight)
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to see things from a close distance and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment utilizes florescent lighting; noise level is moderate.
- Please be advised the job description is subject to change at any time.
4055 Faber Place Dr
North Charleston, SC 29405
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Billing: 2 years (Required)
- Quickbooks Online: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative