VitalSource®, an Ingram Content Group (ICG) company is hiring for a Remote Account Executiveto contribute to our VST Sales Team team. Responsible for maintaining strategic-level relationships and growing business with existing client accounts as well as identifying, prospecting, and closing business with new clients. Manages prospects and sales through to contract and renewals and ongoing to promote new VitalSource products. Builds professional relationships with accounts that lead to continuing business and works to strengthen strategic position in the market and find new segments for growth.
- Bachelor’s degree or directly related year for year experience
- 5 years sales experience in: higher education, software, learning and training technology, and bookstore operations.
- Ability to communicate effectively in correspondence and presentations
- Knowledge of consultative selling approach
- Self-starter, highly motivated work ethic
- Meets or exceeds sales objectives as defined by Sales Director.
- Identifies, develops, and closes new sales opportunities in assigned territories.
- Manages and utilizes targeted list of new business via Salesforce.
- Organizes meetings and presentations with key stakeholders in target replace institutions.
- Manages the contract process from first draft through signing.
- Works directly with support team to coordinate the execution of contracts.
- Partners with product and support teams to ensure client needs and requirements are met as well as communicates internal processes to the client.
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous
benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription
Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 15 vacation days & 12 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers and YMCA’s for one low price
- An opportunity to be part of a collaborative, open work space, where your contributions truly make a difference.
- Employer paid parking/commuter subsidy coupled with pre-tax commuter benefits for associates.
- Casual Dress Code
- Flexible Work Schedules (by team)
- Free Snacks/Drinks/Coffee
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
VitalSource Technologies LLC, part of Ingram Content Group LLC, is improving the learning experience by making it easier to create and deliver effective and affordable content. The preferred choice among educational institutions and companies for digital learning materials, VitalSource® helps over 1,000 educational content providers create and deliver seamless interactive learning experiences through its exclusive Bookshelf® platform to millions of learners at 7,000 institutions. Bookshelf users opened more than 20 million digital textbooks last year and read more than 3.4 billion pages. For more information about VitalSource, visit https://get.vitalsource.com/
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled
- We participate in EVerify.
- EEO Poster in English
- EEO Poster in Spanish