Founded in 2009, Silverline is one of the largest pure-play Salesforce services partners in the world! Silverline is made up of a diverse group of people with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology. Our focus is exclusively to help clients deploy, manage, and enable continuous value with Salesforce’s portfolio of products. Silverline’s deep industry expertise in Financial Service, Insurance, Media & Entertainment as well as Healthcare & Life Sciences along with proven proprietary IP provides differentiated and transformational solutions to our clients.
As a Top Tier, Global Summit level Salesforce Partner, Silverline provides strategy, advisory, technical implementation, and ongoing managed services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. From strategy and implementation to managed services, we guide Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare industry clients to success — enabling continuous value with the Salesforce platform.
We are also proud to have been named #1 Best Places to Work among small and medium sized companies in the annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards 2018…Come join the Team and see for yourself how awesome we are!!
The Marketing Cloud Automation Solution Architect (MC SA) is a highly strategic role within a Salesforce Marketing Cloud engagement. The MC SA is responsible for envisioning the overall solution design and roadmap for client’s Salesforce Marketing Cloud initiatives.
Marketing Cloud / Interaction Studio Solution Architects are particularly adept at engaging customer stakeholders to distill business requirements into a solution architecture and system design across marketing, sales, and technology platforms. In addition to envisioning and articulating solution design, the MC SA are responsible for leading all aspects of a project implementation, including build, test, training, and launch activities
Role Responsibilities to the Client
- Engage customer stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes
- Lead onsite client workshops and facilitate discovery activities
- Conduct marketing business process review meetings and lead the evaluation of functional and technical requirements
- Translate business requirements / user stories into an optimal solution design that is both scalable and maintainable by the client
- Develop a trusted adviser relationship with the client
- Provide technical consultation and training for clients on the Salesforce Market Cloud features and functionality for optimal benefit
- Guide clients to shape marketing automation system design and strategy
Role Responsibilities to the Internal Project Team
- Owns the overall solution design
- Provide SME guidance to team members as needed
- Consults with the Marketing Cloud Technical Architect on technical design aspects
- Delegates account configuration activities to MC TA.
- Collaborates with Project Team manager in managing scope, timelines, and deliverables
- Adheres to process methodology tasks and milestones
Role Responsibilities to the Silverline Management
- Demonstrate Silverline’s core values
- Adheres to process methodology tasks and milestones
- Provide constructive feedback on delivery processes and practices where applicable for continued process improvement
Technical Skills & Attributes
- Expert with Marketing Cloud’s Email Studio, Automation Studio, Mobile Studio, Journey Builder, MC Connect, Audience Builder, and SQL Query builder
- Expert with facilitating discovery and design workshops, as well as requirements gathering
- Proficient with business modelling and process documentation
- Proficient with database design
- Understanding of Marketing Cloud SOAP and REST APIs
- Understanding of client-side web development design languages, scripting tools, and protocols such as HTTP, CSS, XSLT, AJAX, JQuery, Java
- Experience with scoping and identifying new project work
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce ecosystem
- Familiarity with Content Management, POS/Commerce, or Web Analytics
- Familiarity with security standards such as TLS, SSL, data encryption preferred
- Preference for experience leading Interaction Studio and/or CDP implementations.
Personalization (Interaction Studio) desired skills:
- Help customers realize and execute on a 1:1 personalization vision that unifies a customer’s experience across touch points (web, mobile app, email, sales + service, POS, etc.).
- Deep understanding of web app technologies with experience both implementing and advising customers on best practices.
- Deep Understanding of ETL data processing
- Understanding of web application architecture including single page applications and server-side HTML web applications.
- General understanding of mobile app technologies with experience both implementing and advising customers on best practices
- Interaction Studio Accreditation desired.
CDP desired skills:
- Specializes in gathering and analyzing information related to data integration, subscriber management, and identify resolution
- Relevant Salesforce CDP platform experience or equivalent Customer Data Platform/Management experience preferred
- Experience with data management, data transformation, ETL, preferably using cloud-based tools/infrastructure
- Relevant Salesforce experience in Sales & Service Cloud as well as Marketing Cloud, related certifications is a plus (Marketing Cloud Consultant, Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Service Cloud Consultant, Sales Cloud Consultant, etc.)
- Knowledge of Data Governance and Data Privacy concepts and regulations a plus
- CDP Accreditation desired.
- Owns the room in client-facing activities
- Highly consultative
- Facilitates collaboration
- Accountable to the project team in deadlines and deliverables
- Adheres to Adaptive Methodology and associated processes
- Defaults to over-communicating
- Has a bias for action
- Values teamwork
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Strong under pressure
- Is personable
- Strives to improve
- Stays abreast of Salesforce technology landscape
Job Type: Full-time