· Unload inbound trucks and transfers.
· Verify quantity of product received according to PO’s.
· Inspect inbound product for quality and damage. Report
issues to Quality Control.
· Sort and breakdown all incoming product.
· Ensure all labeling of product and pallets are accurate for
put-away in proper pick slot.
· Build pallets for stock reserves.
· Operate pallet jack and/or forklift in a safe and
responsible manner and follows all company policies, standards and
procedures for operating equipment. Report any safety issues
immediately to supervisor.
· Place empty pallets in designated pallet storage area.
· Park and recharge forklift in appropriate spot at the end of
· Ensure warehouse areas are kept clean, dry and free from
· Perform all duties in accordance with Food Safety and OSHA
policies and procedures. Immediately report any incidents or
· Help order pickers pick product on understaffed or busy
days. Assist inventory and quality control when necessary. Likewise
help break down product and put away as needed.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Russ Davis Wholesale, an employee-owned, 60 year old
company has immediate opening for a 1st Shift Warehouse Receiver in
our Hammond Wisconsin facility. Russ Davis is growing rapidly and
seeking individuals that are reliable, self-motivated, and
dedicated to quality and customer service to join our growing
Get Crazy with your career! Join our team and grow with Russ
Davis Wholesale! Earn up to $20.00/hour!
· 100 % Employee-owned - Great Retirement (ESOP
· Excellent Compensation
· Great Benefit Packages – Medical/Dental, Vision
Reimbursement, Short & Long-Term Disability, Flex Spending Plans,
Employee Assistance Program
· Company Paid Basic Life & AD&D
· Weekly Payroll – Direct Deposit
· Company Paid Holidays
· Paid Time Off (PTO) - Starts on Day 1!
Position Shift: 1 st Shift Sunday, Thursday,
Friday and Saturday
Start Time: 7:00 a.m. start - Until work is finished
Pay: Earn up to $20.00/hour ($18.00/hour plus weekend shift
Weekend shift diff available for Saturday & Sunday
· High School Diploma or G.E.D.
· Warehouse/Operations preferred, but not required.
· Must be able to work in a cold environment (approx. 35
· Frequent lifting of product between 35 – 50lbs.
· Ability to understand and properly follow all receiving
· Ability to follow instructions and procedures. Understanding
of all paperwork related to receiving including purchase orders,
bills of lading, packing lists, etc.
· Prior experience operating RF equipment preferred, but not
· Attendance is critical; employee must be dependable to
report to work on time as scheduled. Including holidays, weekends
· Strong attention to detail, self-starter
· Ability to observe and follow proper safety procedures, and
a willingness to report potentially unsafe conditions.
· Fork Lift Certification
· Must be able to pass a background, drug and back